The U.S. Government can be a substantial source of revenue for your goods or services but should never be the only financial resource. M3 Federal will guide your company through the steps on how to be a successful government contractor. Some of the steps include registration, compliance considerations, risk mitigation, and targeted marketing strategies.
M3 Federal will, in part, market directly to the U.S. Government , locate Government solicitations, work with prime contractors throughout the world, and find subcontracating opportunities. M3 Federal's business development experts will ensure you find winning bidding opportunities fast and put you on the path of compliance and success.
Commercial or Federal Contractors Seeking Government Business
- Small Business Concerns
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses
- Women-Owned and Minority-Owned Businesses
- 8(a) Businesses
- International Companies
- Veterian Owned Businesses
M3's Marketing Specialties Include:
- Commercial Marketing
- International Marketing
- U.S. Department of Defense Marketing
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- All U.S. Government Agencies
- Prime Contractors
The U.S. Government spends billions on products and services
- Do you know where to find Government bid leads?
- Do you have the proper contacts within the Government?
- Do you know what Government Agency uses your product or services?
- Are you compliant with the FAR/DFAR?
- Would you like to find a subcontract with a large prime contractor?
- Do you need help with the government procedures, laws, and regulations?
- Do you need help with specifications, standards, or amendments and addendums?
- Would you like to find a mentor for your company and/or establish a teaming agreement or joint venture?
- The Small Business Association works with too many companies, and just doesn’t have the time to help every company as much as they require. M3 will spend the time with your company to guide you to success.
- Let M3 allow you to concentrate on your daily business operations, while we aggressively pursue Government business for you. We’ll act as your marketing arm to assist you in building your business.
- We’ll do the legwork, and show you how to do it in the future!