Please forward résumés and cover letters to Human Resources.
M3 Federal and Real-Time Tracking & Management
We are looking for a part-time marketing specialist that has the ability to take a state of the art software product, develop a successful marketing strategy, and generates sales. The desired person must be aggressive and creative using the standard marketing tools and digital platforms.
Responsibilities for Marketing Specialist
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs, such as, email, social media, and digital campaigns.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Develop and create marketing materials.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
Qualifications for Marketing Specialist
- Associates Degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing.
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
The term of this position is based upon performance and achieving set marketing goals and sales expectations.
The person shall work as a 1099 employee on a part time basis.
The hourly rate depending on experience will start at $15.00 per hour.
Proof a success must be provided during the interview.
Work maybe performed at the offices or remotely.
Send Resumes/CVs to PMalyszek@m3federal.com
Contract Compliance Specialist
M3 Federal Contract Practice Group, LLC is seeking a part to full-time Government Contract Compliance Specialist at our corporate headquarters in Endicott, NY to support the Government compliance initiatives of M3 Federal’s clients.
A contract compliance specialist reviews and analysis a company for compliance, advises company on proper procedures to prevent operating losses resulting from nonconformity to rules and regulation and ensures that companies adhere to industry practices and government stipulations when performing on their contracts.
M3’s Contract Compliance Specialist will support M3 Federal’s business customers by providing GAP assessments of their current processes and procedures against Government regulations and compliance practices. The Contract Compliance Specialist will assist our business customers in the development of policies and procedures and best practices to bring the client into conformance with both Government and individual contract specification. M3’s Compliance Specialist will review the contract specifications and review and analyze contracts and related documents of our business customers to determine and ensure our customers compliance with contract requirements. This position requires extensive interaction with M3 customers and reports to the President and the COO.
- Reads and analyzes moderately complex contracts;
- Prepares detailed, written reports on deficient compliance areas and recommends corrective actions;
- Prepares directive letters to customers regarding contract compliance; Interprets contract requirements to customer’s management and department staff;
- Conducts on-site reviews;
- Recommends compliance changes based on observable needs;
- Analyzes contracts to determine requirements and develops a list of items to be checked to ensure compliance;
- General Government contracting methods and procedures
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DFAR
- Cost accounting Standards (CAS) and Government accounting rules and regulations
- Produce written documents in the English language with clearly-organized thoughts with proper sentence construction, punctuation, and grammar.
- Comprehend and make inferences from written material.
- Review customer documents and interview customer department heads to determine compliance with contract requirements and contract specifications.
- Communicate orally in the English language with M3 Federal’s business customers using a telephone or in a one-to-one or group setting.
- Specify corrective methods to resolve compliance problems both orally and in writing.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Review or check the work product of others to insure conformance to standards.
- Position will require the performance of other essential or marginal functions.
- Position will require the performance of all the duties necessary to carry out
- and successfully complete each of M3’s customer needs from start to finish.
- Must take initiative and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a take charge leader in ensuring M3‘s customer’s needs are fulfilled.
- Ability to represent M3 in a professional manner with tact and diplomacy.
- A Bachelors degree in business management, marketing, administration, or closely related field.
- Experience with the federal procurement process, government contracts, and contracting rules and regulations.
- Four years of progressively responsible professional business development experience.
- Experience preparing written technical proposals and management documents
- Extensive and complete working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook) , Fedbizopps, and government web applications.
- Must be able to travel (50%+) to job locations by commercial airline
- Although unusual, must be able to perform work at job locations other than the corporate office for short periods of time.
Government Contract Accounting Analyst/Auditor
M3 Federal Contract Practice Group, LLC is seeking a part to full-time Government Contract Accounting Professional at our corporate headquarters in Endicott, NY to work closely with the finance teams of both M3 Federal and our clients.
- M3’s Government Contracts Accounting Analyst will work with the finance teams of our clients to ensure compliance of proposals and contract performance with Government procurement regulations and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Analyze data, understand and assess complex contract audit issues and make recommendations.
- Analyze and develop company policies and procedures to ensure Government accounting compliance and CAS compliance, support and participate in the cost proposal process
- Participate in the review of competitive price proposals
- Serve as a liaison between the Defense Contract Audit Agency and our clients and support the review of our clients accounting system audits.
This position requires extensive interaction with M3 clients and reports to the President and the COO.
- A degree in accounting and/or finance
- Knowledge of generally accepted Government Auditing Standards, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Cost Accounting Standards and DCAA accounting and auditing practices.
- Prior Government contract, FAR and DCAA accounting and audit experience.
- Experience preparing written cost proposals and management documents
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks and other widely used accounting software applications.
- Must be able to travel (70%+) to job locations by commercial airline
- Although unusual, must be able to perform work at job locations other than the corporate office for extended periods of time.
- Strong financial, contractual, and technical background
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal skills
- Must be a take charge leader in developing prospective opportunities.
- Ability to represent M3 Federal in a professional manner with tact and diplomacy
Please forward résumés and cover letters to Human Resources.