Import and Export Laws and Regulations
M3 Federal's Export Compliance Mission Statement
M3 Federal strongly believes in complying with all U.S. export compliance regulations. We pass on this belief to our clients through our "best practices" and high ethical standards.
Complying with U.S. export regulations is the keystone to the success of any export endeavor. Whether you are a supplier to a defense contractor, or export on a regular basis, the need to understand and navigate the U.S. export regulations successfully is more critical than ever. With fines into the millions, and the possible loss of your exporting privileges, your company must adhere to the regulations by having a export compliance program.
M3 Federal specializes in export compliance consulting. We can help your company to do the following;
- Implement an Export Compliance Program
- Regain control of an existing program
- Implement a Technology Control Plan (TCP)
- Learn to navigate the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Learn to navigate the International traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Train employees at all levels
- Learn the basics, learn what it means to be "ITAR Compliant", and learn how to take your Export Compliance Department from cost center to profit center
For more information on Export Compliance, please visit M3 Federal International, LLC - A Recognized Leader in Export and Import Compliance